Loyal Oak HANDS (Help and Need Distribution Service) is my effort at supporting people who are in need, giving back to society, advocating for charity, and supporting legitimate fundraising campaigns.
Atticus Jackson requires a full-time caregiver. Available health insurance does not even come close to covering his needs.
Here is what we need to do for Atticus:
- A service dog to help him when he has mobility issues and for emotional support. Cost is $10-20,000.
- A PEMF mat helps reduce pain levels and inflammation, healing the cellular structures within the body. FDA approved. Cost is $5,000 – $8,000.
- Ozone therapy. The cost is $250 two to three times a week for an undetermined period of time. So It would cost $13,000 for 6 months twice a week and $19,500 for three times a week.
- SOT therapy targets pathogens and kills them with DNA therapy. Cost is $2000-$3000 per pathogen. We would probably need to do 5 of these.
- IVG has been suggested but is also quite expensive.
- Psychotherapy is currently costing about $300 per week.
- He needs a BEAR test and an EEG with his neurologist and a gastro motility text for his gastroenterologist. The cost is roughly $1,000 for all three.
- His caregivers would like to go to a Lyme Clinic in the USA or, maybe better, in Europe where they understand his disease better. He could receive a lot of these treatments concurrently for that price and might be able to make better progress. This would cost between $35,000 and $50,000 to achieve.
Please check out Atticus Jackson’s fundraiser and find out more about this condition HERE.
*John Alan is not the organizer of this funding campaign.